If you have decided to sell your house, the next step in the process is to contact an experienced real estate agent. One may wonder if that is even necessary. Well, it is definitely not impossible to sell your house without a realtor but we would like to give you a gist of what are the core responsibilities involved while selling a house:
● Perform an analysis of the local real estate market to price your home at fair market value.
● Prepare your house including repairs, decluttering and staging
● Bring in the best professionals to stage and photograph your house, making it look like a million bucks (or at least whatever your list price is).
● Market your house across an array of social media and real estate platforms,
● Bring in buyers for showings
● Negotiate offers to get the best price.
● Lastly (and probably most importantly), handle tons and tons of confusing paperwork.
Yes, it is indeed a full time job. Let’s also not forget that the paperwork involved varies from state to state. We’re experts in selling Texas residential real estate. We offer a strong understanding of what it takes to sell your home for the best price in the shortest time. We’ll minimize your hassles, maximize your sales price and help you successfully move on with your dreams.